List of Contributing Blogs & Articles
Writing is a powerful way to communicate and provide clients with resources they can use in their lives. New Heights therapists care deeply about the well-being of each client they work with. We are committed to helping you reach your fullest potential and positive mental health so that you might live the best version of yourself possible. The following is a list of articles and blogs written by our therapists that may help you learn more about yourself and improve your life.
(The newest articles are listed first in each category)
- Tips to Address Anxiety When Starting A New Job
- What Happens if Anxiety Goes Untreated? - New Heights Therapist Contributed
- Have Anxiety? Dating and Dating Apps can be Challenging!
- Insight into the Vagus Nerve and Your Anxiety
- Can’t Escape Anxiety!
- Difficult sleeping due to anxiety, read this!
- Overwhelmed With Anxiety, What Can I Do?
- Pregnant and Managing Anxiety
- Anxiety, How Do I Know?
- Ways To Combat Fear!
- Not-So-Happy New Year
- Suffering From Anxiety
- Your Child’s Mental Health: Take Time to Care
- Teenagers Benefit From Group Therapy
- Signs Your Child May Need Mental Health Counseling
- “Help!” Worried About My Adolescent Child
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- What to Expect from Your First Counseling Session
- When Should I Seek Counseling?
- How Do I Find The Right Counselor? Go Shopping For Shoes!
- Finding Answers – Reaching Aspirations
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT), Questions to Ask Yourself?
- What Is EMDR Therapy?
- The Art of Mindfulness
- Emotional Regulation
- Coping With Disappointment
- Emotional Numbness, Help is Available!
- Counseling for Depression Works – Find Happiness Again!
- What is Depression?
- Refueling Your Social Battery: What Can You Do?
- Tips to Maintain a Healthy Mental Health this Holiday Season
- 6 Tips to Self-care Over the Season!
- Benefits of Experiencing Failure In Life!
- Your Quality of Life Matters – 4 Ways to Improve it!
- Do You Find Yourself Bored Yet Not Sure Why?
- Mental Health and Exercise, The Link Between the Two!
- Grumpy Mood? Go For A Walk! Okaloosa County, FL. Trails “Hidden Gems”
- Personal Self-Care
- Stuck In A Rut?
- Building Inner Confidence!
- Questions To Ask Yourself When Pursuing Your Dreams
- 3 Steps To Discovering Your Purpose In Life
- Map To Success
- The 8 Spokes
- Mental Health Community
- Tips to Make Sure Your Relationship Thrives In 2023
- Multiple Dates Gone Bad? 12 Tips to Recover!
- Living with a Narcissistic Parent can be Challenging!
- Reasons Why a Friend Might Suddenly Stop Talking to You!
- What is emotional cheating? Here's how to recognize the signs - New Heights Therapist Contributed
- Keep the Spark Burning Strong Between the Two of You!
- Difference Between Codependency and Healthy Interdependence?
- Six Questions to Ask Yourself About Getting Married.
- Why Do I Seek Reassurance In My Relationship?
- Codependency Relationship: A Lack of Genuine Communication!
- Reaching Out To Estranged Family Members
- Communication Problems With Your Spouse? Avoid These Verbal Responses.
- Relationship: Communication Is Crucial!
- Domestic Abuse: Protect Your Family, Create A Safety Plan!
- Disrespectful Family Member: What Can You Do?
- Marriage Therapy: 3 Troubling Signs Pointing You To Seek Out Marriage Counseling
- Suffering from Emotional and Psychological Trauma: What to Do?
- Dealing with Emotional Trauma Over the Holidays
- 12 Tips for coping with the effects of trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and EMDR Therapy
Could Internal Family Systems Therapy Be Right For You? - New Heights Therapist Contributed