Do you need support, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment? Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have the time to drive across town for an appointment?
Do you live in a more rural area, or maybe you prefer to just do things Virtually? If so, we can help you through virtual therapy, or telehealth.
Telehealth allows us to provide counseling and therapy to our clients via live video conferencing. This can be done anywhere you have a computer or smartphone.
Telehealth appointments can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is not convenient, or you simply just don’t want to.
Our telehealth solution allows you to schedule an appointment directly online and have the entire therapy session take place digitally. To learn more and get started with virtual therapy, please contact us today.
Tips for Your Telehealth Session
- You will be directed to therapyportal.
- To protect the confidentiality of your telehealth session, please do not record any audio or video from your session or use screen capture software while your session is in progress.
- Be sure that you're using the most up-to-date version of your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge).
- Connect to ethernet or a strong, private WiFi signal.
- Consider using headphones so that you can avoid voice echo during your session.