New Heights Counseling of Fort Walton Beach, Florida, is expanding the team!
Available positions (FL licensure required)
Licensed Clinical Supervisor of Counseling
Licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians (Details!)
Mental Health Counselor Student Interns
Ask yourself, do you...
- Want a quickly built caseload?
- Flexibility in scheduling?
- Autonomy but also support and collaboration?
- Opportunity to develop a caseload specific to your talents and specialties?
You might be a good fit if...
- You’re comfortable working in a faith-based environment
- You’re flexible in providing face-to-face and telehealth services (this is a hybrid position)
- You’re licensed in the state of Florida
- You’re comfortable working independently but also enjoy a team environment
- You have at least two years of clinical experience providing psychotherapy and/or counseling
BONUS POINTS for those with a passion for/experience in trauma counseling
How we help you be successful
- W-2 Position — you don’t have to worry about setting aside your hard-earned money to pay quarterly taxes.
- We provide healthcare benefits for therapists, maintaining a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- We have a rockstar client care coordinator who screens and schedules all intakes.
- We are mostly 100% self-pay practice. This means no dealing with denied claims from insurance companies and fighting to get paid for your hard work.
- We will pour a steady stream of referrals to build up your ideal caseload quickly – and we have a marketing specialist to help make that happen!
- We offer a continuing education stipend to help you on your way to becoming an expert in YOUR area of interest.
Sound good? Click apply below and complete the therapist questionnaire.
EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Colleen Wenner
1992 Lewis Turner BLVD, Suite 1057
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
find out more about our office here.